Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer has now begun

A few weeks ago we said our farewells to good ol' Provo. We now live in South Jordan.  It has been a great move as we have been closer to family and been able to spend lots and lots of time with them.  We are excited to spend more time with them before we make the big move down to Houston Texas. 
Here are a few photos on what we have been up to

Calvin Rocking out, i think he'd be the cutest punk rocker ever.


Celebrating my dear friend, The Becsters Birthday 



Daniel is GRADUATED. and this is the lovely German Chocolate cake I made him. (his favorite)


 Rocking out to the Beatles at the South Jordan Days Festival with the family. 


Family Photos with the Stephens..... more to come 
Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids. Can you spy Calvin?

 Spending the weekend with the Stephens family and Celebrating my sister-in-laws Wedding Day. I found my new dream home. 

Summer Salad Relief Society Activity, fun to be back in the family ward again.  

 Playing with Cousins Maggie, Berkley and baby Lucy who came up from Arizona. These two are only 2 weeks apart and Calvin is a tank compared to Lucy.

 Playing outside as much as we can.  The last picture shows Calvin's personality perfectly. Love this boy.  He is growing up way too fast and I am loving every minute I have with him. 



 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Daniel. I love Calvin, he is such a fun and chill baby. He is so darn cute.
    -Parker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love love all the pictures, and again I can't get over how dang cute Calvin is. I love the bw picture of you and him together you are one gorgeous girl. :) Miss you lots cass

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures. Sorry so late I need to figure out how to put your new blog on ours so I can see you've posted. Love your cake and signs. We have had a fun summer and especially great having you next door. Calvins such a little man even though he's a big baby on his tummy. Ha, He is a doll.

    ReplyDelete