Monday, June 4, 2012

Steph's bridal Shower

So a couple months ago my dear friend Courtney Richards and I threw a shower for our dear dear friend Stephanie Sampson > which now is Christensen . I have never thrown a shower for anyone before . . but I had a lot of fun doing it. I decided I love throwing parties and I would love to be a party planner or a wedding planner because I love decorating and thinking of new creative ideas and two eh hem I wouldn't have to use my own money to get all the stuff :) ha..
  Ever since I was little I have had a passion for decorating, I used to say when I grow up I want to be a Fashion Designer or Interior Designer.  But since those options were a little more pricey for schooling I stuck to a Public Health degree, that doesn't stop me from decorating though.
The Theme: 
"Firsts as Mr. & Mrs. Shower"
The invite said to help Stephanie and Andrew out please bring a gift to celebrate their first . . . .
Ex. Summer Activity, Honeymoon, Cleaning Day, Laundry day
Steph's colors were Creme, Salmony color, and grey.
The food was amazing, it made some beautiful pictures and 
very HAPPY Bellies.
Game: Stephanie's First Times Questionaire, if you'd like a copy of the questionaire let me know.
(I had others planned but didn't have time to play them.) 



 Red-Apple Sangria
Ingredients
 2 quarts fresh apple juice (from 16 red apples, cored but not peeled), plus 1 apple, thinly sliced
1 cup fresh lemon juice (from 6 lemons), plus 1 lemon, thinly sliced
  1 quart fresh orange juice (from 10 oranges), plus 1 orange, thinly sliced
 1 bottle (24 1/2 ounces) sparkling white-grape juice, chilled
Directions
In a pitcher, combine the apple and lemon juices immediately after juicing to keep the apple juice pink. Stir in orange juice; cover, and chill. Just before serving, add grape juice and sliced fruit.







The Hosts of the Shower.


Happy Wedding! 

4 comments:

  1. Yea, I'm glad you figured it out and I love the pictures you choose to go at the top of your blog. Such a cute wedding picture. Good job Brandon on the picture. And that was an amazing shower. You did such a good job Cas. I can't believe how much work you did for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me, or does the comment above look like Cassidy is praising herself!? Lol!
    It looked like you did a great job with the shower Cas - you do have quite the eye for design and fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That above comment was me (mom) I didn't realize she logged on to my computer.That's funny Mckay thought it was you. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got my vote for planning parties!!

    ReplyDelete