Monday, March 11, 2013

Sweet Olivia - Newborn Photo Shoot

I had the opportunity of remembering How much Love and passion I have for photography.  The last time I did an acutal photo shoot was in my photography class in college.  I take pictures all the time but it makes a pretty big difference when You have a nicer camera.  It brought back many fond memories of taking pictures in high school and college. 
A friend I met down here in Texas, who's husband also works for Deloitte, just gave birth to a precious little girl named Olivia.   I couldn't wait to do the shoot and was so happy she asked me to take them.  Even though she would not fall asleep and kept squirming and yawning.. we managed to get some cute ones. 





 Calvin felt left out and wanted to get in the picture...



 








6 comments:

  1. Wow Cassidy I love those pictures. You did a super job and it doesn't hurt that you have such an adorable little girl to photograph. Very creative. I was going to tell you which one I like the most but they are all so good I can't pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured some beautiful photos! I love these. What a sweet little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute I love them Cassity! You are quite the photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cass! You really did a great job and I really am impressed! My favorite is the 6th from the bottom. So cute. What camera did you use? Did you get a new one?! :) Anyway, you did a great job and I'm glad your breaking out your photography skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelbs for the compliments I do appreciate them very much. I did get a new one and its a Nikon D3100. It was a graduation + birthday gift. The day I went to go get one I actually tried calling you to ask you your opinion.. too bad you didn't write your blog post about cameras earlier. ha. :) I love it though.

      Delete