Thursday, January 17, 2013

Past Little while...


Hello fellow friends. I haven't posted since Halloween and SO much has happened. In a nut shell here is what we've been up to:
Thanksgiving we flew to Arizona. Dan's brother and fam live there. His parents, sister and other brother met us there. It was a fantastic get away and great to spend Thanksgiving with Family. He got his first haircut there too. it was a sad day for me and him. 

First Airplane ride




classic face


A couple weeks later we flew back to Utah for Grandpa Stephens Funeral (bitter sweet vaca)
we were only there for a few days. We surprised my parents.. you should of seen the look on their faces--- priceless. Mom "what the... what are you doing here!" 

Don Aldo Stephens (Dan carries his Name -- Daniel Aldo Stephens)



not best photo but that's Dan's dad playing tabs for his Dad (very touching)


Flew back to Texas and Calvin and I played while daddy worked long hours.
Loves to get into all my cabinets and take everything out for me. 


Two favorite things swinging and swimming. 

We even got one last swim in

Saw santa

Flew Back to Utah for Christmas Vacation
Saw friends and family and had way too much fun.
This is my favorite time of year like everyone else... I love the spirit that is felt.. the joy and happiness that everyone has.  I love being with family and spending so much time with them. It doesn't matter what we do i just enjoy being together. So thanks for making our holiday trip one to remember. I only have one regret Which is not taking more pictures..

 Dan stayed for a week but had to go back. we were apart for 2 weeks! Missed him terrribly but happy to be with fam.  When I came back to Houston It was sad to be in an empty house and not be with someone everyday.. until next time. (we look forward to it) 
1 week apart.. best buds

Thanks for a white Christmas. I was able to get my snow fix for the year. 

First Christmas understanding :Opening presents

Loved Emree's stroller (kept stealing it from her)

Calvin trying to catch the snowflakes.. he would giggle and try to catch some more than giggle again. 

Arg matey (daniel) 


His favorite Uncle! Sorry but it's true

HE'S HOME!!! so good to have him back
Laser Tag CHAMP! Ya that's right don't mess. oh and JD came in second 


Always knew they'd be best buds! 
Celebrated Moms BDAY!! LOVE YOU!
Technology is WONDERFUL.  Face time is the best thing EVER!!! We could talk and see daniel and he see us. It was like he was there.


 Thanks for a wonderful Holiday! Hope yours was as fun as Mine!

10 comments:

  1. You definitely wouldn't have beat me if I had been there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly doubt that.. But next time were in Houston we'll duel.

      Delete
  2. Love the new blog too. Good to have you back online again. But sad to have you gone. I love the picture of Calvin and the stroller. So cute. Glad you got that pic at the airport. Boy am I glad Tans home.Some really cute pics of Calvin like on the plane, his red pjs and in the cupboard is my fav. Love your family picture on the stairs. You should put that on your mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cue pics cass. We sure miss you guys a lot a lot. And you better believe Daxton and Calvin are best beds!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daxton and Calvin are the best beds? What are you torturing your children!!!

      Delete
    2. Haha hahah oh that's funny. don't you know that's what you do with your children.. use them as beds.

      Delete
  4. Love the new look to the blog, sorry it slipped my mind about helping you- but it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks shelbs, I forgot too.. it still needs help but I like it. I'm still trying to figure things out. I'm slow when it comes to these kinds of things. ha

      Delete
  5. I love the many faces of Calvin. I can't go over the one where he is sobbing on that little truck thing. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh christmas time, how I miss you. It was so fun hanging out with you and your fam I wish we had more time together. I'm still upset that I didn't beat you in laser tag, haha jk

    ReplyDelete