Wednesday, April 18, 2012

There a few things that a Provoite must do before leaving and one of those Daniel was finally able to experience for the first time. Yup we Hiked the Y and now he is a true Cougar. I forget how steep of a climb that hike is. It was a beautiful day, I just wish I would have worn shorts and not a black shirt. 



I'm stoked for this upcoming weekend.. why you may ask! 
Well Dan will be done with his Finals and he won't have to worry about school lets see for about .....
 5 days!! WOOOHOO! Yup, then he starts up again Tuesday for his very last Semester and then he'll be a graduated Boy! 

During Conference weekend we got to help put together Daniel's mission reunion. It was a lot of fun to meet companions and see friends again. Daniel has stayed really good friends with some of his mission buddies. His mission President and wife were also able to attend and we both just love these two so much. 


A little update on the Calvinator... 
He's sitting up by himself. 
He grabs everything 
He has started to eat rice cereal and sweet potatoes
He loves to play the game of he's starving but when I go to feed him he has a fit and bends his head back so I can't feed him. So I lie him back on his chair and the cycle repeats basically all day long... it makes for one crazy ride.
He loves getting and giving hugs and Kisses and he even gives himself Kisses. 
watch and see in the movie.. ( and no I am not brushing my teeth)


4 comments:

  1. Haha cute video. I can't believe how big he is getting!!! Wahoo, and yay for Dan's last semester! It'll all be over soon you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Daniel way to join the true Cougar club. I'm sure proud of you. Although I am not a fan of that hike. Super cute video. Love that calvinator lots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mission reunions! And way to climb the Y... finally! There are no mountains in Houston so enjoy it while you can (although there is a beach...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the view after climbing to the Y. It's because of how on the ball you guys are that you even have reunions.How cute! Calvin kissing himself. And are you sure you weren't brushing your teeth? Cute pic of the gooey messy boy. Silly boy that he just wants to eat but cries when he gets to eat.

    ReplyDelete