Saturday, February 11, 2012

Year 23

Well I guess I'll tell you about my Birthday and the fun things I got to do...
The sad part about this whole post is I did not take one picture. How could I do such a thing on such a Awesome day (groundhogs, my bday) you ask?  Well. . . I don't know. 
The day started out great. Daniel didn't have class because he had exams all week so we got to snuggy and eat Yummy French Toast with bananas that he made.
Mom came down to celebrate along with Shelbs and Daxton
Another thing that is remembered on Feb 2 is Jimmy Jr. Life. 
Moms siblings and grandma all gathered at Mimmi's and Susie's shop to show their love and support. Such a loving act and I know Susie and Mimmie appreciated them being there as they go through the heartache of losing their son.
We love you Garfalious Family

Next we went to my most favorite sandwhich place.... Pita Pit. 
I go here every year for my Birthday. It's so delicious I could never get sick of it. 
We had fun chit chatting and being together.
I got to help out with Achievement Days and ate some tasty Japanese pancakes.
Calvin and I had some bonding time.
For dinner I didn't want to go out to eat, I wanted Daniel to make me Homemade Lasagna and his famous bread sticks. It's probably one of my very favorite meals, but since he had his exam, he didn't get home until 6:45, so we headed into town. I could not make a decision of where to go and the  deciding factor was I got a free appetizer at Chili's so that became the winner. I even got free dessert too. 
On Saturday Daniel treated me to night out to BYU Men's Volleyball Game. He knows how much I love volleyball and this was his first time going to a game. I think he's converted now. it was an intense game except for the fact they lost 3-0. Before the game Dan made lasagna and bread sticks and had the pleasure of having Kelsi, Jason, Shelby and Brandon join us. After the game we all gathered back here to have cake and ice cream.
Thanks everyone for the fun filled weekend and all the kind words, thoughts and deeds you gave to me to make my day extra Special.

My 22nd year was filled with many joys and memories here are a few. . .
Found out I was pregnant with the little mister
Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary 
Interned with Select Health and Cancer Wellness House
Went to Washington D.C. for the first time
Said my goodbyes to Nannying little Ella
Went to Nauvoo with the Stephens Family
Park Citying it up with the Hansen's
Speed walked a 5k at 36 weeks pregnant
Gave birth to my first born and little angel
Calvin R Stephens
Graduated from Utah Valley University in Public Health
Became a Full-Time Momma

Year 23, can't wait for more adventures




4 comments:

  1. YAY! Birthdays are great I'm glad we got to be with you a lot for your celebrations. And its crazy when you list the things you've done in a year how much you realize you've done. And you accomplished a lot and really big things in one year! Congrats!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the recap and so happy your birthday was fun-filled. I LOVE volleyball too. How come we all have never played together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay happy birthday as a first time mommy, hope Calvin was perfect on your day. Daniel will have to make us some of that lasagna this summer, and I'm glad you chose chili's, it's the hansen tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's incredible to think back how your life has changed the past year. Having a baby is such a major change in your life and he's the cutest thing ever. I can't imagine you guys without him. Then to have graduated, wahoo congrats. You had some fun trips as well.So glad you found Daniel and he's lucky to have found you. Oh wait... I did that didn't I? Ha!

    ReplyDelete