Thursday, January 12, 2012

update on the little man

Calvin went for his 2 month appointment the other day (although he's almost 3 months) and got his shots. I hate shots it just breaks my heart to see him so happy then in 2 seconds crying and crying 'mom why did you let them do that??' He was a tough boy and he is his happy self again. So when he was born he weighed 6.5 lbs but now he's a whopping 12.5 lbs he has doubled in weight! He's getting to be a chunk but according to the percentiles he's only 38th... there must be some big 'o babies out there.
Here are some fun pictures of him that shows a little of his personality.. some are older pics but i gotta show off this handsome babe of mine.
                                               Riding his pet horsey Silver (used to be dans horse)      
     Right after his bath

    
lounging out in his vibrator chair-loves his chair
Meeting His great-grandpa Manzel  
JD look alike in this one
  
Mom the model and Calvin with the big belly       
Chillin with cousin Lucy


              
                 oh so full from eating
loves cousin daxton

Daddy reading him Llama mama book    

  
  His First Christmas

This video clip cracks me up... daniel is blowing in his face and its like he's gasping for air.
                 

6 comments:

  1. Haha oh my goodness, that video clip is so dang cute. It reminds me when Brandon use to do that to Daxton! So cute. And the pictures are adorable! I LOVE the pictures of his hair standing up haha. and himm all snuggled up in his big blanky with his binkie. Such a cute baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Cass - those are some adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that video is pretty funny. What a cute kid. I'd say you did good. Loved all the pictures. The one's with his hair standing up cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some cute pics, I love blowing in their faces one of my favorite things even though McCall gets after me. How comes it's a JD look alike?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness he is soo cute!! I wish I could hold him! Hopefully soon! I hate how fast they grow up, and I love how he doubled his weight in just two months. (Must be a boy) :) So cute you guys ~McCall

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures just crack me up. I can't stop laughing at some of them. He can look totally different in every picture because of his funny looks and the different do's for his hair. Love them.

    ReplyDelete