Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blessing

 Calvin had his baby blessing on New Years Day (for those of you weren't able to attend) and got to share this special occasion with his cousin Lucy (Matt & Asher's little girl). Here they are together, posing for the camera looking like little married babes. They look like siblings, Calvin just has a bigger head. 
Calvin's darling little outfit was given to us by our lovely and sweet friend Brenda Wright (Ella's mom) she sure spoiled Calvin with lots of clothes.



 This past weekend we got to enjoy a fun evening with mom/dad and Shelby/Brandon at the Brian Regan Comedy show. I laughed so much and so hard that my jaw got so sore I couldn't take it any longer. On the ride home we laughed even more because we would retell the jokes... Throughout the week things would remind me of his jokes and I would start busting up. So it has been a very happy laughy week.
I sure Love to laugh, loud and long and clear. Thanks mom and dad for taking us.
 I love candid photos....

4 comments:

  1. Calvin is already starting to turn on the charm! What a ladies man! Would have loved to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the outfit! And Lucy expression in the first photo cracks me up. What a special day to spend it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a sweet outfit, I need Brenda to buy me clothes so I can look that stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are to die for. I swear he's just such a handsome boy. And you need to get a picture of you guys standing up in those clothes you wore to Brian Reagan. You were styling. Can't see the boots you know?

    ReplyDelete