Sunday, October 9, 2011

So this whole mom thing is really comin to pass.. 2nd baby shower

My lovely sisters and mother put on a Beautiful shower a few weeks ago for me and my baby to be. I am so lucky to have such amazing artistic, creative and the best family members ever because the shower was darling. I loved every thing about it... the food (little jr. loved this as well), decorations, entertainment, and the people that were there. (I missed those who weren't able to come) I received a lot of fun and cute gifts. Thank you everyone for your love and support. These pics were taken by Shelbs.. since I neglected to take pictures of my own. 


 Shelby made this delicious strawberry short cake. It was delicious and to die for and may I add it looked fabulous so no one wanted to cut into it.

Hot chocolate a most favorite thing of mine.. and here is a taste of some of the cute decorations. 

 No i'm not the cute decoration more of the big pumpkin of the show. So after I opened my presents I felt even more unprepared because I had not thought about getting the some of the things I was given, but i guess I feel a little more prepared. 
It's a good thing they do showers because I would be completely lost in what to get.
 Now that I have most everyone's guesses on when little jr. will be born and how big he'll be if anyone else wants to guess that wasn't there.. take your Guess. (oh and Lexi meant to put Oct. 31 she thought Halloween was on the 30th)


Weren't those darling decorations and didn't the food look mouth-watering?
pic of the diapers: one of the activities people got to do was write little messages for me and pin them on the diapers i will get to change or should I say Daniel gets to change. One that was said out loud that I had a good kick out of was from my Mother-in-law "Don't ever change him in the Dark!" Such good advice.
It sure was fun seeing cousins, aunts and grandma and of course my sisters and mother. 

4 comments:

  1. Aww.. thanks Cass. It was so fun to put together and I can't wait for you to have your little one. Don't worry if you can't think of things, you'll know when you need them and you can always run to tthe store :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say November 12th at 7 am Eastern Time, McCall says November 5th at 4 am Eastern time (that means 2am your time). I wish I could've had some of that cake it looked vey amazing, one of these times I'm going to dress up as a girl and sneak in to one of these sweet parties...
    McCall will send a gift shortly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say Oct 31 as well. But it sounds like the little one is gonna come sooner. You look so great! And I was so sad not to be there. You two are just gonna be fantastic parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. November 12th JD? Horrible guess. Maybe if you guess a due date correctly you'll get to sneak in. And that was one fun party.

    ReplyDelete