Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Much to write about... baby shower, maternity photos, waffle shop

My final Bridal Shower was with both side's of Daniel's Family. It was an open house and I loved seeing everyone. the food was delicious like always!! I failed to take pictures but I did get to capture this lovely diaper cake my sister in law Kristy made for me. I got lots and lots of diapers and cute outfits with other fun baby clothes
 


 Next I want to brag about my sister Shelby and how amazing and talented she is. She was very kind and thoughtful to ask as well as want to take maternity pictures of me. Shelby has always been the one to volunteer to do things for others and I admire that about her. I also am amazed with how talented she is, seriously there isn't anything she can't do. She used to tell me when I was in high school that I was the creative and artsy one, but she was most definitely wrong! She continues to astonish me with her amazing art abilities and creativeness. I am so impressed with her ability to make beautiful things and express them in so many different ways... (words, interior design, pictures, clothes, art, etc) Not only does she have a natural gift but she is always looking for ways to improve and learn new skills, turning into another gift/talent she possesses. Here is an example of her beautiful artwork....  Brandon has done photography for years now and Shelby has never taken a class and these pictures are phenomenal. i am very pleased and absolutely love them! So if you ever need a photographer, Shelby has a gift!  With Brandon and her together masterpieces are produced!

















 The State Waffle Shop:
So Kelsi came up with a great idea to have waffles every Sunday morning and a couple weeks ago we did just that. She came over and we mixed up some pretty awesome waffles, but the taste was not only that made up their awesomeness it was also each of their shapes...


 Texas for our lovely Makana, Mckay, Jadeyn & new baby soon to be
 Utah which has brought us together! 
Brazil for Daniel and JD (was difficult to make)
 And our lovely Ohio for our beloved little brother Tanny
(this one looks the best)

 Kentucky for our stupendous J.D. McCall, Lydia, & Emree

We were going to make Scotland and Honduras but than I got tired of making them.. 
Kelsi and I look so much alike in this pic! 
We sure had fun and daniel enjoyed eating them
 I was dropping yogurt onto dear Ohio and dropped a strawberry right on top not meaning to make it look like the Heart of Ohio! Precious. 
 Now we are ready to start our very own waffle shop!

5 comments:

  1. Um.. you seem to have left out the most important part of having a baby! Fun post though. Those waffles were sure fun to make. And you're right we do look eerily similar in that picture. Good thing you gave me some of your good looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those waffles are so creative. You guys are a riot. I love the accident on Ohio thats perfect a heart over right where Tan is.
    Congrats again. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and like I said before love the pregnant pictures. Shelbs amazing with her creativity in her poses and you are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pregnancy pics, I thought you had your baby though? :) Such a good idea of waffle crafting, now I know why we moved to Kentucky to give you more states to create...

    ReplyDelete
  5. um... you are way too nice- but you just made my whole year. That was so nice it made me cry. Thank you Cass, sure love you. But I love the waffle Idea, so cute. We need to open a waffle store now :)

    ReplyDelete