Friday, September 23, 2011

First Baby Shower

So in High School I never had one best friend. I had 7!!! We did everything together mostly laughing and going on adventures. I am so grateful to each one of them because they all helped me in some way another throughout my high school days and they continue to do so through their love. I am so lucky to have had friends that all had such good standards and tried to do what's right amongst all the pressures! Thanks for your sweet examples and most importantly being my best friend for so long.

A couple weeks ago they threw me a baby shower. Since we all have such busy and different lives it gets hard to get together. No matter what though, whenever we get together it's like nothing has changed. When we're together it's like we were when we were back in high school. That's what true best friends is. I love getting together with them and seeing how each of our lives has unfolded and continues to unfold. 

It was so fun to see everyone again. I got some adorable gifts, little jr. is sure going to be stylin'. Sure appreciate all that they do and their friendship.



Not all the 7 was able to come and I missed them all.

3 comments:

  1. So fun. I hope you stay friends forever. Love your hair Jess and you win with the scariest look with Cas coming in second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.. i love all your friends too! You do have a good group of friends, who I also got to be lucky to know and be friends with as well! haha :) Everyone looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cass! We are blog friends! You are my third friend.. and somehow myself is my second friend.. so really I have two friends and you are one of them! HAHA You are so nice, we were the blessed ones to have you as our friend. Shelby you too!:)

    ReplyDelete