Monday, April 19, 2010




So my ward had a fun little game going on for Halloween. Each apt. was given 2 pumpkins and there were certain rules you had to follow, but basically you had to steal other people's pumpkins without getting caught and without breaking in. It got really intense, and I mean intense. We had a competition between some guys in our ward hence the sign. I proudly admit I stole all 3 of those pumpkins and one i had help from kels. We didn't win, but we were close.


I was FHE Mom and for our FHE activity we carved pumpkins. Sara and I were pretty proud of our pumpkin.. Sara thinks it looks like Jack, but I personally think it looks more like Kelsi.


Kelsi and I went to a bonfire with some friends in Provo. We drove forever.. and went to a complete desert place. The fire was huge.. we were standing like 20 feet away and It was still boiling. Find kels and i we are in the picture somewhere.




Here I am with my friends in my Ukraine Group. A few of us got together and made some Ukrainian food. It was so good to see everyone again.

My roommates and I put on a Fondu party. . I just think this picture is so cute cuz we are matching so well.. haha Oh and I'm wearing the shirt he gave me from Portugal.


Our last Friend Party before everyone took off to school for the Fall









This last summer the Singles Ward in South Jordan went up to Jackson Hole. We went Water rafting, it was freezing cold, but a whole lot of fun. It was fun to go with a few of my high school friends.




My Friends and I dressed up for the Harry Potter Movie midnight showing. It was a lot of fun and we got a lot of funny looks and a lot of people came up to us and wanted to take pictures with us.






Here we are at the Real Salt Lake Game.. This was in the summer and Daniel got free tickets a lot from his Dad so we got to go a few times!!! This time we invited Shelby and Brandon

This is my roommate Sara.. we had alot of fun together for a semester.


Daniel and I and his friend went hiking up in Ogden. It was Ben Lomond's Peak. It was really hot, but when we got closer to the top, it was pretty cold. There was even some glaciers still on the mountain so to make the climb down faster, we just slid down them.. it was the scariest, but so so much fun.





I dressed up as a cowgirl for school one day because I dared my friend to dress up as an Indian for school.


Playing in the leaves with Ella, apparently she didn't like that very much. haha..


Kelsi, me and My roommate sara.. Kels was basically my roommate too because she was over all the time, which made life so much more enjoyable.

Playing at the park and found the little helicopter leaves.. couldn't resist putting them on.

3 comments:

  1. ok, so you had me laughing out loud there a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off how does that pumpkin look like me? Second lookkng at the pictures made me laugh. I miss the days you lived in Provo and we hung out all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so that made me sad seeing the breakup pic of you and Daniel. Glad thats over. And the cowgirl pic reminded me of the wild Cas and how Daniel tamed her down. Ha! Wow alot has changed in the last year hasn't it.

    ReplyDelete