Monday, April 19, 2010

So I decided to post one more Time Before I got Married, probably will be my last post as a single (unmarried) woman!! How sad. ha. I thought I would show some of what happened in my life the past year or so. ENJOY!








Dang we are sexy



At Thanksgiving point at the UNder the Sea 3D movie with Daniel's Family. We were celebrating all the Birthday's in Feburary.



Hailey's Birthday part we threw for her. She was totally surprised luckily it all turned out even with a few complications with not being able to get inside the house to decorate.




Going up to Ogden to pick out my quilt his grandma and mom make more every newly wed couple.





Rode The Front Runner all the way up to Ogden to eat dinner and go bowling.....


Daniel's friends bailed on us.. but we still had an adventure chucking through the snow walking around town with no car. We did eventually meet up with some other friends and I scobbed Daniel in bowling so it turned out to be a wondrous night





My first Bridal Shower... here I am with lovely mother at the soon to be in-laws shower they threw for me.. It was alot of fun and I even got a little sunburned!



I had to make a coutdown to the WeDDING!! I mean what girl doesn't do that? The only problem is i have been forgetting to take each one off.. I'm so pathetic.







We took this shot about 15 times.. i'm just so picky when it comes to pictures





Daniel Finally paid off his CAR!! hooray DEBT FREE!! Holding his title of his car

2 comments:

  1. Loved all the pictures and way to go Dan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea can't bellieve no one commented on your blog. I guess you had it empty for so long. Those are some cute pics and you don't need to picky with the pics cause you don't take bad pics.

    ReplyDelete