Monday, April 19, 2010




Ella saw me putting on a necklace and so she wanted to do the same thing and she found some of my glasses and had to put them on. Hahah this picture is classic.





While JD and McCall were in town we headed up to the bowling alley... i wooped everybodies trash.




Downtown looking at the Christmas lights on Christmas EVE.. with the Family&Petersons.

Friend Christmas Party..

Daniel took me to the Christmas Concert down at the Conference Center.. but right before he started it he took me to our special spot and told me he loved me for the FIRST TIME!!


Daniel and I had a lot of fun making gingerbread houses together. I'm sure you can tell by our personalities who's house is whoose. Daniel was such a perfectionist we spent hours and hours making them, and while he finished his I just kept eating the food and adding more and more stuff. haha


Made ginger bread-creative houses for FHE. We all wrote down an idea in hat and whatever you drew out of the hat, that is waht you had to make. Mine was a diamond ring.


Mom and I in our matching outfits.. dang does she look good or what?



My friend Halloween Party. Jess and I planned a halloween party. It was couples themed. Kels and I were raggedy ann and andy. becca and her hubby were x men characters. jess and candace the good withc and the evil witch. Shelby and brandon were the lady bug and the stick from bugs life. We had other friends in fun creative costumes as well. It was alot of fun. We had lots of food, and we played murder in the dark and more games. It was a great turn out and fun party.


This was Halloween Eve night and my friend from Ukraine came down. I bet you guys could never guess who we were!!! haha. none of us had costumes but we all wanted to dress up so we improvised and thought of being African women (the bushman) hahaha than we all went to classic skating and had a blast. OH how i love classic skating. Kels and I pretty much dominated the floor.




Kelsi and I went to her Ward's Halloween Party. She was a babushuka and I was Prof. Trewlaney. we got A lot of weird looks and questions of who we were.. I thought we looked amazing. We went through a haunted house, made a pumpkin danced to our hearts content ate some treats and home we went.

5 comments:

  1. You are a funny girl! I loved all the pictures and decided that I will never go bowling with you. :)

    Mom is so pretty. I wish I could look as good as she does. She is always cute and fashionable. You two look like twins.

    oh, and nice candy houses. Dan's is the big one right? :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Halloween?! You know that it's been a long time if you are blogging about Halloween in April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm glad you enjoyed the pics.. it's about time I put pictures up right. hahah. Mckay I was just showing you what i've been doing with my life.. even if it's 6 months later

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um you did not scobb us at bowling.. Typical Cassidy. Exaggerating what really happened :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say I love the last pic the best of you and the first one of Ella you guys look like twins!

    ReplyDelete