Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Party

Last year if you remember, I had planned a Halloween party for friends and Family and even planned it a week before halloween so I wouldn't have the chance of delivering on my party... but that whole plan did not work out because little Calvin decided to come early but I can't say he crashed my party because well he is much more important, I was just sad i couldn't use my clever costume... This year however I was determined to have a Halloween party. It was Calvin's Halloween Birthday Party. We invited a couple friends and fam.

 Calvin and Hobbes with mr. Snowman who melted away at work. 



Here are a few pictures of the dinner.

I made 123 chocolate cake and put them in jars as well.

We went trick or treating with aunt Becky and her kids. Calvin got quite a selection of candy and a nasty fever that night. He's been sick for month now. Poor guy. There is only one thing I like about him being sick and that's I get lots of snuggling time with my little guy which doesn't happen very often.

6 comments:

  1. yes! Finally the first to comment!! Congrats on a really adorable party! And on your darling boy turning 1. I love all the names for the treats that you had. And your costume is awesome. Hang in there Mr. Snowman... it will pay off in a few years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so enthusiastic to be eating that cake! Love the food names and display. Here's hoping I get to attend one of your famous Halloween parties someday in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cass that party is smashing! No pun intended haha. But seriously very very creative. Every detail is like perfect, even down to the plates having their smiles in the right place. Haha wish we could have been there. Can't believe he is one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cassidy that party was amazing. You really know how to decorate. The food looked so creative how you did it and I liked it in those jars. I need to take some lessons from you. You're amazing. And I loved!!!! those outfits of Calvin and Hobbes. Perfect.So sorry he's been sick though

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so creative I like the faces in the food! I also loves the Calvin and Hobbes outfit it was awesome. -Parker

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to come to your parties!

    ReplyDelete