Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's fun when daddy comes home

Daddy has been home a lot lately and we have been loving it. For Family Home Evening we went on a camp out. Tin Foil Dinners, kettle corn popcorn, building our very own tent and instead of star gazing we watched a show. Calvin loved our man made tent as you can see in the picture below.



 There was quite a bit of a static force going on under there... or should I say rock n rollin

 Dad and Calvin in our tent


On Tuesday we went to the Legend's Building at BYU. We were trying to find a place to take pictures of Calvin by a Y. Daniel was like let's go in this building I'm sure they'll have something (neither one of us had ever been inside before). but little did we know that we would be getting a 30 minute tour of the place. It was actually quite fascinating to hear and see all the trophies and the record breaking things BYU athletes have performed. And of course to see how pampered they get. haha. Our tour guide and his wife have been doing this for years and are avid BYU fans... gone to 850+ games (trying to reach 1000 before they die). what loyal die heart fans. 

The next day we got to have a lovely picnic together. We have sure been loving this warm weather lately and it's just getting warmer this weekend as we head down to St. Jeezy.. (st. george). This trip has been planned for about a year and we are finally heading down yander. 
Me= Ecstatic. 



We also got the pleasure of seeing both Grandparents on Daniels side and having the company of Kelsi and Jason for a Sunday evening. 

The four generation photo

6 comments:

  1. Yea for a tent. Makes everything more fun. I cannot believe those pictures of Calvin. Hilarious. Wow, those fans are a little over the top. Holy cow, that's a lot of games. Love the 4 generation picture. Beautiful picture of Calvin and he looks just like you in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that hair is ridiculous! Glad that you're seeing more of Daniel, and I've always wanted to go inside Legends, I didn't realize they do tours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha all those pictures of Calvin are fantastic. I was dying at the first one and then I scrolled down and saw the hair haha! Showed people in my class and they loved it. I've been in legends before but never got a tour. Lame I feel like I got shorthanded on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahahaha!
    Love those static pictures. You are so creative to have a little in-home camp out! I love tin foil dinners as well. Yum!
    Sweet 4 G picture too. That is priceless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea! We might have to steal it and I can't believe how all his hair stuck up like that. He looks like a Mad Scientist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I realized I never commented on this post when I read it. but I was thinking of what I would write haha. Anyway, i laughed so hard when I saw that picture of Calvins hair standing straight up it caught me so off guard and I was laughing pretty good. Camp outs in the home are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete