Saturday, August 7, 2010

Our first Summer together as Husband and Wife

Our trip up to Park City was quite the treat, no one was around so we basically had the whole place to ourselves. Daniel with his sweet persuasive skills got us Free breakfast everyday, an upgrade of hotel, and $90 credit every night to Ruth's Diner(I think that's the name of the place.) I felt like a queen eating all this gormet food. In the morning we would eat and would be full till dinner. A glass of orange juice cost about $3.00 so we got a pretty good steal of a deal :)
Look at that face.. daniel, dang your good looking, I would have to say he needs to try out to be a model. Roaming main street in Park City we stop in shops and try on some funky outfits they had. He's not that conservative as some of you may think...

 As some of you may know Park City has some pretty fun things to do, excited to start our day adventure and go on the alpine slides, the zip line and maybe some other activites they have. Singing in the car, happy as can be, my competitive drive was starting to kick in and I couldn't wait to get to the slides and show daniel up. Little did we know that in May it's off season and pretty much nothing is opened. If only we were there on the weekend. Instead we ventured off around the Olympic park and had the time of our lives.

I think daniel fell asleep


Since we didn't get to do any of the fun activities in Park Ciry we found a crater in Midway where we got to go scuba diving. It was my first time ever. I was a little scared at first, but then i got the hang of it and kept going, swimming through hoops and trying to do flips. Daniel was a pro, he didn't need any assistance and about every 5 minutes he was doing some kind of trick.

4 comments:

  1. You two are so cute together!! What a fun first summer you've had and I'm sure it will only get better and better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Glad to finally see your honeymoon pictures. It looks even funner seeing those pictures. And whoever thought Daniel was conservative? I sure didn't I always saw his wildside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. more fun mom haha but awe cute!

    Tanner that's my 1st time ever making a comment on a blog hope you feel special

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cass! I love the picture of Daniel asleep made me laugh

    ReplyDelete