Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh Farr West...

Here are some pictures from the Open House for those of you who missed out on all the fun and action. It was fun to meet good friends of the Stephens family from Farr West. It turned out to be a lot of fun with good company. Glad the Hansen Fam.. those who could, could also make it up as well. Sure appreciated everyone's support. Pictures of Reception will be up soon.. just need to get the pics

Also Daniel's cousin took these pictures and made a slideshow on youtube if you want to take a look at it. here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Xxbjf3Zhw




My all time favorite picture.... doesn't this capture Daniel's personality of PDA perfectly:)

4 comments:

  1. U R SO FREAKIN GORGEOUS!!! I am still soooooo sorry i couldnt make it to your wedding :( I was so super sick and couldnt even get out of bed! Hope you two love birds are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cute pics.
    And yes I love Daniels grimmace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second, third, fourth... whatever the number... the notion that you are one gorgeous girl Cass!!!
    Those pictures are beautiful. Now I need to see more since I wasn't there in person.
    That last picture could be in a magazine. So perfect and oh so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete