Monday, June 24, 2013

Tanner & Amanda's Groomals

When I was in Utah about a month ago, I had the privilege of taking my dear little brother Tanner and his sweet soon to be, Amanda's, Groomals.  I had the greatest time taking pictures of these two... and may I add they are a Gorgeous couple --- Seriously. Just take a look and you'll understand.  I told them that not one of my pictures will turn out bad because of how good looking they are.
Marriage is beautiful and I know these two will cherish and love each other each day of their lives.
By only being with them a couple hours I could see how much love they have for one another.
The interaction they had was so tender and sweet it filled me with joy to know my brother has chosen an amazing woman.
I am so happy to have Amanda be a apart of the family. She is one of the sweetest girls I've met. The Hansen Family is very happy to call you one of ours.

Side not they were taken at the Salt Flats. 














































5 comments:

  1. good job cassidy these look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY HEAVENS! Cassidy these are sooo good!!!! Okay so I am loving so many of them that I have to write at least some of them.
    - i love the one that Amanda is holding a bucket and looking off into the distance.
    - The next one of both of them is so beautiful with the scenery and the pose. Just so pretty!
    -the one of them twirling is perfect! the way you caught her hair- perfect and it makes me smile because you love twirling pictures so much.
    - I love the one of Tanner jumping with the umbrella!!! He is like perfect in the air- so nice capture and nice jump Tanner!
    - I LOVE the shot where you have the flowers on the ground and their feet in the distance. What a creative shot and a lot of different emotions with that photo
    - The next 2 photos just are perfect with emotion. The smirk on tanners face just is so sweet and then them laughing on the side of the hill- oih. Just a great candid.
    - The black and white photo with the umbrella is like perfect composition that needs to blown up.
    - The black and white of them holding is other is so cute!
    - The last photo has beautiful coloring on their faces and just great smiles. A great posed picture.

    Whew! I just had to get that off my chest because I love them! Good job Mrs Cassidy keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cassidy these are amazing. You have quite the gift! I just love so many of them and I can't pick out my favorite. But I love the one where Tanner is jumping. What a great shot!I love the shot of their shoes and them in the background. So creative! And then their faces in all of them are perfect! Way to capture their emotions. Also, Amanda and Tanner you are dang good looking people. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously some of the best photos of a couple I've ever seen. I love love love them. You are amazing. You could make serious money that's for sure. I wish they had gotten some big pics of them. If I had known they didn't I would have done it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete