Tuesday, July 12, 2011

One Wedding, One Fun Trip

Howdy everybody, I have another exciting post to write about so I thought I would come back after 3 weeks.

One new adventure, two blistery feet (but strong as ever now), three awesome people exploring D.C., four types of transportation (plane, feet, metro, and car), five wonderful days spent w/the hubbs!! It was the first time Dan and I had flown together and it was really our very first trip together other than our honeymoon.










 no reflection pond.. I was quite depressed it wasn't there. it didn't look as pretty.






MAN i have a Darn Good Looking Husband


 George Washington stayed in this house. The dinner reception was nearby it.
 Chesapeake Bay! It was a beautiful reception.




Guess what President he is impersonating?

 The millions of tombstones of veterans.
The tomb of the unknown soldier that is guarded 24/7 by a soldier. We got to watch the changing of the guard which was really neat. 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that looked like the funnest trip. I love all the historic places. Great pictures. You don't look pregnant either. Love you in that orange jumper. And Daniel you can't do Nixon because you have too good of a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like alot of fun! Who's wedding did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun pictures to look out. I'm still incredibly jealous that I'm not in there with you guys. But I am so very glad that you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look FAB! Everytime I think of the unknown soldier i cry. And what president are you impersonating?

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cool! I can't wait to hear all about it. And yes your look so cute in every photo. You too Daniel! The pictures are so intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the compliments! it was a wonderful trip. Kels wish you could have come as well. It was Daniel's mission buddy and really good friend Steve Dent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The trip looks like it was a blast, brings back memories to when we went to DC and McCall was prego too (speaking of prego, when are you going to start showing?). You two visited a lot more than we did though, but I can agree with the sore feet we were aching for a couple days. The reflection pond was empty when we went too, what a gyp (however you spell that)...

    ReplyDelete