Friday, March 4, 2011

Fun Memories over Christmas Break

 Daniel The stud Muffin ready to go out and play in the now with the monster claw.

 Here is what our Christmas looked like in our small little
Apartment. Most of those presents weren't for us.
 Granny and Gramps 60th Anniversary. It was a fun memorious occassion to be with them on their special day.
Cute Lydia at Church. I caught her redhanded attempting to fish out some goldfish. However, she was unsuccessful as she would not let go of her new friend Barbie.

 Parker and I have a traditional close up picture of us at Temple Square, pretty soon he'll be taller than me. Wait he already is darn it. It was so fun to be with the family over Christmas and I like that I'm posting right now about Christmas so I can reminisce once again.
 Daniel and I drove all the way to Arizona to help his brother move. It was a fun but short trip. I gotta a little wacky on the drive there, I mean who wouldn't, after 9 hours of driving and then hauling Matt's clothes after clothes after clothes and more clothes and a few boxes. :)
 On the way back we drove with Dan's parents but we took a detour route to see Monument Valley and Part of Arches National Park. It was beautiful, cold but amazing. I want to go back this summer and actually hike around when it's nice and warm :)



 We decided to stop and do a small hike up to see the Famous Delicate Arch (ya the sign said it was like a mile ya right) But I guess hiking in boots with ice all over the path makes 1 mile seem like eternity.

2 comments:

  1. those are beautiful pictures of the arches. That is probably the cutest picture I've seen of Lydia. She is so adorable. Great shot. Yes Daniel you look like a stud muffin in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... somehow I never even read that post before. So.. what a fun time you had!! :) Seriously though, I like those picts

    ReplyDelete