Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ladies and Gentleman:

I am pleased to announce and welcome Cassidy Hansen back to her Exciting Life "everything you ever wanted to know." I know it has been a long and dreadful five months of anticipation of when she would blog again, but there is no reason to fret any longer because she's back. (can I hear a HOORAH?) Unfortunately to all those awaiting her Ukrainian pictures, you just might have to wait a little longer than planned. One day she will post those . . . oneday indeedy:/

5 comments:

  1. Hoorah for more nothingness... come on cass give us more gerth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cass posting about how you posted doesn't really qualify as a post.. just thought i'd let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i was going to add pictures to it and a story, but i ran out of time and had to leave.. and i can to post about post

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have officially joined the world of bloggers who blog about nothing. You have been initiated. WAY TO GO! I will be hanging on the edge of my seat for the pictures...so please hurry. I am not sure what I will do if i have to choose Bathroom or Pictures.... :)

    ReplyDelete